Over the weekend, much of America looked on horrified as Charlottesville, Virginia saw tons of white supremacists, facists, nazis and other hateful human beings descend on the grounds and tout racist rhetoric. Unsurprisingly, things turned violent, leaving people and organizations left to make public their crucial choice between right and wrong.
In the aftermath of the tragic event, which took the life of one counter-protester, entertainers and public figures are making sure their voices are heard loud and clear as they denounce the organizations and the ideals they are pedaling. Comedian Gary Owen shut down a racist man in the audience of one of his shows, while actor Michael Rapaport took to social media to go on a hilarious but pointed and truthful rant about the whole hideous affair. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the “Ed Lover Show.”
Listen to “Ed Lover Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 1 of 5
2. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 2 of 5
3. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 3 of 5
4. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 4 of 5
5. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 5 of 5