It was a Tuesday on the morning show, so naturally, everyone was concerned with tacos. But when Ed Lover decided to try to find some breakfast tacos, Big City came up with an idea to make that happen. The only problem, however, was that his idea revealed that he really doesn’t understand what a taco is.
This revelation incensed Monie Love, and between yelling at Big City about it and kicking him out, she schooled him on what he needed to know. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Why Monie Love Won’t Rock With Ed Lover & Big City’s Day Camp Idea [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ed Lover & Monie Love Have To Educate Big City About The Underground Railroad [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Monie Love Explains To Ed Lover Why His Day Camp Idea Is Not Good [EXCLUSIVE]
14 Celebrity Foodies With Yummy Instagrams
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen is the real MVP when it comes to keeping John Legend satisfied in the kitchen.
1 of 12
2. Pie anyone? Lauren Conrad’s collection of sweets belong on a Pinterest board.
2 of 12
3. Tia Mowry now has her own cooking show, so you know she throws down amazing meals for her family.
3 of 12
4. June Ambrose continues to amaze us with #rockmomcookingchronicles.
4 of 12
5. When Aziz Ansari’s mom comes to town, it’s homemade Indian cuisine for all.
5 of 12
6. Questlove is so much of a foodie, he even made an Instagram account solely to showcase his meals. Who knew?
6 of 12
7. If you aren’t already following Kelis on Instagram, you’re missing out.
7 of 12
8. 2 Chainz may not prepare his own meals, but his personal chef’s got it all covered.
8 of 12
9. With three young children, Kourtney Kardashian has mastered the adorable breakfast treats.
9 of 12
10. Cooking with Zac Posen.
10 of 12
11. Taylor Swift’s sugar cookies with cinnamon eggnog icing.
11 of 12
12. “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jessie Williams offers us regular #FoodPorn on his Instagram.
12 of 12